COUNTING MY BLESSINGS


  • I am so happy and grateful because I am filled with absolute love and compassion.
  • I am so glad and thankful because I am now leading the life of my dream.
  • I am happy and absolutely thankful because I am aware and conscious of consciousness.
  • I am delighted and thankful because I radiate intense life force energy beyond my wildest imaginations.
  • I am absolutely thankful because I am present, I am blessed to be me here and now.
  • I am happy and grateful because I have come so far, damn I am blessed.
  • I am glad and thankful because I am filled and surrounded by Divine Love.
  • I am so glad now that I have become the person I always wanted to be.
  • I am grateful for my beautiful Voice.
  • I am happy and grateful because I am constantly experiencing higher states of consciousness.
  • I am so glad now that all fragmented aspects of me have now been integrated into a whole and fully functional being.
  • I am happy and abundantly grateful because I am a divine being of love.
  • I am happy and grateful because I know what I need to do.
  • I am so happy and grateful for a beautiful and perfect day like this one.
  • I am so happy and grateful because I feel good and happy about Self.
  • I am happy and grateful because I AM.
  • I am happy and grateful because I am Perfection in every sense of the word.
  • I am grateful because I am an Absolute Genius.
  • I am absolutely thankful because I am abundant.
  • I am glad because I've got everything I need to be me.
  • I am so thankful for how much I have grown.

Comments

  1. Gratitude, the way to go. State of mind, is a choice no matter what our estate seems to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I WAS SO CLOSE TO LOSING MY MIND.

RHONDA BYRNE'S "The Secret" SAVED MY LIFE!